Our expert team will connect you with support services for people with neurological disabilities. Support services for people with neurological disabilities can include physical, occupational and speech therapy, as well as psychology and dieticians. These services can also provide help with managing pain, fatigue and other related support needs.
All the support services for people with neurological disabilities on HeyHubble are trusted by our expert team. The NDIS will fund support services related to a person’s disability.
Access the mental health services that you need.
Receive rehabilitation from neurological disability.
See a dietician to help with nutritional needs related to your disability.
Improve your speech and communication skills.
Help you achieve your fitness goals related to moving.
Connections with a range of health and community services.
- Improved physical movement
- Increased quality of life
- Pain management
- Prevention of injury
- Managing fatigue and energy levels
- Support to work towards and achieve goals
- Skill development
- Problem solving skills
Submit a service request today and our expert team will connect you with a few options of Support Services
We’re here to help make connecting you with the right providers easier and less time consuming. Say ‘hey’ to our friendly team today to learn more.
Frequently asked questions
What is a neurological disability?
Neurological disabilities impact the brain as well as the nerves throughout the body and spinal cord. There are a wide range of neurological disabilities, including epilepsy, learning disabilities, neuromuscular disorders, autism, ADD, brain tumours and cerebral palsy.
What are examples of neurological disabilities?
Examples of neurological disabilities include:
- Brain cancer
- Cerebral palsy
- Motor neurone disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal conditions
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Tourette syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
What does the NDIS cover for people with neurological disabilities?
The NDIS can cover a range of support services for people with neurological disabilities, including mental health services, physical or occupational therapy, nutritional services, communication skills and exercise physiotherapy.
What are some examples of support services for neurological disabilities?
Support services for people with neurological disabilities can include:
- Mental health services (psychology)
- Physical therapy (occupational therapy, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, personal training)
- Nutritional services (dietician)
- Communication skills (speech therapy, occupational therapy)
- Daily life (support work, group programs)
Is Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) covered by the NDIS?
Some people with Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) are covered by the NDIS. To be eligible for NDIS funding, you must have a permanent and significant disability.
Browse more services in Perth
- Behaviour Support Practitioners
- Behaviour Support Practitioners for Autism
- Support Services for Cerebral Palsy
- Psychologists for Brain Injury
- Physiotherapists for Cerebral Palsy
- Support services for neurological disability
- Psychologists for Parkinson's
- Physiotherapists for Autism
- Occupational therapists for neurological disability
- Physiotherapists for Multiple Sclerosis
- Occupational therapists for Spinal Cord Injury